Men's Caps & Hat
In addition to making stylish combinations for men, the accessories to be used with these combinations are also very important. There are many accessories available for men. These are products such as watches, hats, berets, scarves, men's necklaces, ties or bow ties.
Caps & Hat Models
With the arrival of winter months and cold weather, hats and caps are very preferred. Especially preferred by keeping the ears warm, the beanies have become one of the salvaging parts of the cold weather. Hats and caps are highly preferred for men as they keep warm and add elegance.
Things to be Considered in the Selection of Berets and Hats
- There are many types of men's hat and beanie models. But berets and hats that look good when they appear may not be pleasant when worn. For this reason, when buying a beret and a hat, it should be taken according to the face type.
- All types of hats and caps are generally suitable for gentlemen with oval faces.
- For men with round faces, narrow hats should be preferred. Such hats will make the face look longer. Apart from that, it can be used on trilby hats.
Gentlemen, whose forehead is wider, should prefer hats that are narrower and do not show ears.
- Men with a square face shape can choose models with a long top of the hat. In this way, the face has a chance to appear longer. It is also very important to prefer berets that do not cover the forehead much.
- Gentlemen with narrow foreheads can prefer the caps. In addition, it will be appropriate to use painter hat models or classic caps.
- Rectangular men should not wear long hats. Hats to cut the length of the face should be used. One of them is cap hats.
- The type of hat or beanie that narrow and short forehead gentlemen should choose are models that will not cover the forehead. Even the front part of your hair should look a little bit.